|Teema||Vapaa-aika, Streetwear & katumuoti, urheilu|
- Cupsole made from slightly transparent natural rubber
- 3 leather stripes; tongue labels and the word “Samba” written in gold foil on the side
- Outer material and lining made from high-quality leather
- Detail on the heel made from artificial leather
- Imprinted EVA inner sole to ensure lightweight comfort
Adidas hasn’t changed its simple trainers in years. And why should it? These black-and-white ‘Samba’ trainers are an Adidas classic: even Freddie Mercury wore them on stage. The cupsoles, made from natural rubber, and the imprinted inner soles make these shoes pretty comfortable. As you would expect, they feature the three stripes on the side as well as the name of the shoe in golden writing.
Tämä tuote on saatavana myös tällaisina versioina